News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Just got my kendama about a week ago.

Started by AptDweller, 10 January, 2014, 00:12:58

Previous topic - Next topic

AptDweller

I just received my Tribute about a week ago.  I now have it mastered------yeah, right.  The spike is really killing me, no consistency at all.  I was wondering if throwing the kendama thru a patio window would help?  Maybe more practice would be a better idea. 
     Seriously, the kendama is an incredible skill toy and I just love it!  I appreciate the info from this forum, very helpfull.
  Back later
I have always maintained that the one important phenomenon presented by modern society - the enormous prosperity of Fools.

Wilkie Collins

BKA

Kev

Hey there [user]AptDweller[/user], if you've not found it already, here are the essential first 10 tricks for you to learn including tutorial videos. Check out the advice on hitting the spike. http://www.kendama.co.uk/first10.html

AptDweller

Thanks, I'm thinking I need all the help I can get.  The inconsistency is maddening for me.  Kendamas remind me of golf; one good shot keeps you going :). I love the simplicity of the kendama itself and the difficulty to master it.

Have a good weekend.
I have always maintained that the one important phenomenon presented by modern society - the enormous prosperity of Fools.

Wilkie Collins