News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Krom Vikings and DL3s

Started by The Void, 07 August, 2014, 14:46:30

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Selling these to try to offset my losses for EKO.
PM me for prices.

Viking Mahogany. SOLD
Viking Zebra. SOLD

DeLuxe v3 Emerald on Red Oak (v limited edition) SOLD
DeLuxe v3 Emerald on Mahogany SOLD
DeLuxe v3 Mustard on Mahogany SOLD
DeLuxe v3 The Cross Walnut/Maple SOLD
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

theobau

The Void

Subtle, theo. ;) I haven't watched it yet - I'll comment when I do! :)

The Void

Opening these up to outside UK now. PM me for prices.

tama_ttyler

-Tama_ttyler

The Void

The Void

BenPycroft24

Are any of the remaining kendamas bka approved?

BKA

The Void

BenPycroft24

It can't arrove soon enough!!

The Void

The Void

bacaflocka