News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Ozora Premuim white vs Kaizen Cherry silk white and or Kaizen Mint

Started by NimaP, 03 February, 2015, 07:45:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Kendamas do you like better?

Ozora Premuim White
Kaizen Padak Mint
Kaizen Cherry White

NimaP

Hey guys, I am ordering a ozora premium white from Kendama Usa, I don't know if that is one of the best kendamas out there or not. Can you please tell me what kendama do you guys prefer and help me out? Tell me if the ozora premium white is good or not. Thank you!

Kev

A premium white ozora is a great kendama.

Here is a list of competition kendamas, any of these are good too:

http://www.kendama.co.uk/approved.html

There are also lots of non-approved kendamas that are great too. Have a search on the forum for plenty of opinions.

Enjoy it!

shalafi

Among the approved brands is pretty much a personal preference. To me Ozora is one of my favourites.

Everyone has their favorites, but I don't know anyone that dislikes Ozora.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

PikWik

for the competition level KDs, Ozora is the preferred favorite, hands down. best weighting and craftsmanship of any kendama brand i've ever played with. and i dont work for them , they are just that good, everytime. ive opened about 50 ozoras and they've all been weighted within ~2g variance, with the random ~5g every 1 in 20 kendamas.

there has to be a team that does this quality check on their part and is something i would expect from every kendama company. this is a sport based on flow and balance. the kendama weighting should be paramount in this craft, no question.

NimaP

I don't know which kendama is the best out there. I bought a ozora premium white kendama, but I still don't know if its the best because people say that kazien is better.. so which kendama do you guys prefer the most? ???

shalafi

Also, it is not clear what you are asking:

a) Which kendama is best?
b) Which Kendama do we prefer among the Premium Ozora and the Kaizen?

If  answer is a) please check this topic: Have you read this topic? http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1200.0.html
If answer is b) please edit the title to reflect that.

Also, I don't see any reason why this topic is a separate one and not a continuation of the other one, so, merged.

NimaP

Which one is better the kaizen one or the ozora premuim white
Quote from: shalafi on 08 February, 2015, 10:45:24
Also, it is not clear what you are asking:

a) Which kendama is best?
b) Which Kendama do we prefer among the Premium Ozora and the Kaizen?

If  answer is a) please check this topic: Have you read this topic? http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1200.0.html
If answer is b) please edit the title to reflect that.

Also, I don't see any reason why this topic is a separate one and not a continuation of the other one, so, merged.

NimaP

Which of those kendamas are the best? and if you have a different one you prefer, please tell me. Thank you!  :P

shalafi

Merged topics again. Please NimaP open new threads only to talk about different topics.

Kev

[user]NimaP[/user] there is no single 'best' kendama.

Out of all the well known makes there are just as many people who like them or dislike them. A good kendama is quite a refined object with subtle differences in shape and balance between makes and models, what one person loves another person may dislike.

Kendamas don't last forever anyway so if you stay interested in it then you will end up buying a few different ones (at least) over the years.

Try a different one each time you buy a new one and you'll soon find out what you like.

It really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks - it's your kendama and if you like it that's great.

Take a look here at the STICKY post: http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1200.0.html

NimaP

Please vote which kendama I should get! Thank you very much!!  :D

BKA

Merged topics again. Please stop starting the same thread over and over. Thanks.