News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kalle Helenius - Neverland nothing (Papa Tre kendama)

Started by Jokbert, 11 March, 2017, 08:07:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Jokbert

I guess I'll have to take care of kalle a.k.a. @Housti_IL6  since he is too modest to post his edit from last autumn. He has holding these clips for quite a while but now finally decided to put an edit together.
Personally i love watching kalle's edits! they always have the lifestyle video feel. you never see him performing tricks in a bathroom in these but in beautiful natural locations mixed with nice time lapse and halo shots! :) Also moon base beta used in combo and alot of other cool stuff in this one! 

The Void

@Jokbert Thanks for posting this, and @Housti_IL6 thanks for making it. Rainbows and moonbeams and the lesser-spotted Merry-Go-Round, lovely stuff. I need to watch it again immediately...
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

That 1-Turn Tap-Tornado Scoop Spike was damn nice too.

Hey, you guys know about http://kendama.co.uk/collab , right? Need some Papa Tre action in there! :-)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

rhys_goes_peace

Just wow  :o. I agree with you @The Void , that 1-Turn Tap-Tornado Scoop Spike was awesome! The trick at 0:58 was cool as well. Great music choice. Plus the scenery was amazing! One of my new favourite edits.
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

johndmc

Yeah this was really great. Thanks for posting. I'm going to watch it again now
Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

s070s

Downspike kuningas (king) !!!
after this one i had to watch your latest edit again too.
Man ..what landscapes you guys produce ... i'm very jealous

i really enjoy Kalle's ' fast action and slow reaction style ' 

thx for posting

finnish fan base central

EthanIkeler

donald grant

Lovely stuff, lovingly shot!  Cheers for sharing!

Housti_IL6

Thank you all for your very nice words!! :)

Slightly alternative initial conditions for the near-future-space-time-continuum could maybe probably have shown that I also was capable of posting my own edit here and that I could also land any of the KWC level 15 tricks. But as we perceive the reality right now - none of that is true.
So thank you @Jokbert (coach, manager, spirit animal) for posting this with such a nice covering note. Truth is that you made me release this edit in the first place... And now: no further regrets :)

I think that the tornado trick is not 'scoop spike' but actually a 'stunt plane', since I initially hold the tama upside down... ?
So '1-turn tap-tornado stunt plane' ?  ... But not shure of these definitions..

PS. Early thursday morning @Jokbert and I are heading to Copenhagen to spend a long kendama weekend with the german Downspike Münster dudes and of course the Krom homies.

The Void

Quote from: Housti_IL6 on 14 March, 2017, 11:29:42
I think that the tornado trick is not 'scoop spike' but actually a 'stunt plane', since I initially hold the tama upside down... ?
So '1-turn tap-tornado stunt plane' ?  ... But not shure of these definitions..
Ah, yes, that's the distinction.

Happy travels!

Jokbert

Quote from: The Void on 11 March, 2017, 12:30:14
That 1-Turn Tap-Tornado Scoop Spike was damn nice too.

Hey, you guys know about http://kendama.co.uk/collab , right? Need some Papa Tre action in there! :-)

@The Void definetely in for a collab video! :)