News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

LunaTac product

Started by fiddletriks, 02 November, 2016, 18:56:26

Previous topic - Next topic

fiddletriks

@TheVoid I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, as well as anyone else's for that matter!

I think this is a hideous. But each to their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*welsh thistle*

KenSan

So that's what it is.

I followed them for a while on IG but their re-posts were like spam so I stopped.

Anyway this looks...I think the word is... Meh!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

I've checked the date several times, and it's still not April 1st.

Since you ask, I think it's ridiculous (and ugly). I don't know why anyone would want to kid themselves about their own ability. C'mon, folks, play up, play up and play the game.

Still, whatever makes you happy, ay?  ???
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Jedi_man

I was very excited about it, as some of my kendamas have disgusting lunar balance, but honestly I do not like how it looks on a kendama. Kinda disappointing :(

mreasyguy

I have been playing long enough now to know where to innovate. Coming Soon!
[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/BMbtkOYAkSh[/instagram]

The Void

Pffft! Put me down for three dozen. ('Cos I, too, am a sucker.) ;)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

the milky oolong

Seriously tacky! I'm with you guys, I've got an innovation for you that'll help you with those Lunars; it's a combination of a dense ken, a tama so slippy it feels like it's been finished with pledge spray polish rather than paint, and, well, some hard work!

Loved @mreasyguy's post, can I get one with SKRTS for the other cups? I'll pay like four times the price of the base cup SKRT kendama for it...
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate