News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Sweets to Europe!

Started by theobau, 05 November, 2012, 16:03:13

Previous topic - Next topic

theobau

Hey Guys!

Lets go straight to the subject, i want a Sweets kendama!
I'm not sure about which model but if there is anyone in europe, having these bastards - contact me! -i live in Denmark and want to save the tax..

I'm not interested in used or rare ones, just a nice Sweets kendama for my collection!

Thanks
Theo

BKA

Hi Theo,
Welcome to the forum. We're not aware of anyone in Europe who stocks Sweets, so you'll probably have to go direct. Pair up with a friend, maybe it'll be cheaper...

mreasyguy

I've ordered from sweets quite a few times now and it's hit and miss with taxes, 2 of my parcels had a customs charge and 2 others didn't. Sweets are pretty quick to get things out. I say just go for it and buy direct!

AlexSmith

I'm fairly sure the only way you'll be able to get them in Denmark is directly from Sweets.

It may be worth sending them an email to see if there is a way they can ship to you that will circumvent the taxes / surcharges / whatever. Could save you some cash on the order.

HansNickmans

I paired up with three friends to get them from Sweets to Belgium. They arrived in great condition and very fast. The shipping is a lot if you're just buying one, so I would ask around.
Kendama Belgium!

Oase

Well I have Sweets Kendamas..i can send them from Romania...i think is cheaper..let me now what you want !!

theobau

Quote from: Oase on 06 November, 2012, 10:14:03
Well I have Sweets Kendamas..i can send them from Romania...i think is cheaper..let me now what you want !!
nice, check your inbox! (:

AlexSmith

Posted 'just a few seconds ago' to Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KendamaWorld

It seems Kendama-world will soon start selling Sweets. So there will be a distributor closer to home for European players

theobau

Thanks Alex, that sounds great! :)