News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

TeamKD in Barry (and on tour)

Started by The Void, 09 August, 2016, 11:55:42

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

...well, two members of TeamKD are taking their awesome juggling show Project Vee on tour. I'm going to go and check them out in Barry this Saturday. You should too!

Check out their tour locations/dates here:
https://projectvee.com/

Shout out to locals @BenPycroft24 @mreasyguy @fiddletriks

@Dimensions @Dave : Devizes!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BenPycroft24

I'm in Exeter for the week as of tomorrow. The one time there will be dama in Barry as well. Typical

The Void

Well, they don't actually do any kendama in this show, but yeah, shame you'll miss it.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dave

Wow thanks void I am so there. Can't believe something this good coming to my home town :D
BALL AND CUP!

The Void

@Dave No worries, enjoy!

@mreasyguy @fiddletriks Shows are at 12:30 and 14:30, on the promenade. I'm going to try to make the 12:30, but may be slightly late, traffic depending. Will deffo catch the 14:30.

fiddletriks

I'm sorry I never saw this and tap talk never showed me as tagged in anything :(

Instagram: @cruizerd4ft
*welsh thistle*

The Void

@fiddletriks  Are you not getting the emails whenever you're At-ted? (Check junk folder, and whitelist that address, in case.)

Anyway, it turned out to be too windy for them to do their show today. They will try again tomorrow, so you could perhaps try and catch it then. (Check the weather forecast!)

The Void

Please log in to view the attached image.
While waiting for wind to dissipate, @Arron experimented, while @MrMattPang looked on unimpressed.

Meanwhile, guess I'll be going to Devizes...

shalafi

Tap talk does a notification of its own when you're mentioned. I always get both, taptalk and the email
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

@fiddletriks Do you have emails switched on for mentions? (See attached pic.)

fiddletriks

Any ideas how i get the emails to not go to my junk mail? Aha
*welsh thistle*

The Void

@fiddletriks Mark one of them as Not Junk/whitelist the email address.

The Void

Alex1991