News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Tokyo trip

Started by The Void, 21 March, 2014, 16:58:18

Previous topic - Next topic

HansNickmans

That looks like a trip to remember! Great photos, I especially liked the cabinet of curiosity ones... Quite some history in that room.
Hope to see Japan myself one day.

Thanks for logging your trip + photos.
Kendama Belgium!

The Void

Thanks guys.

Video is exporting. Hopefully I'll be able to compress and upload before I go away tomorrow lunchtime.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

theobau

c-whip workshop?  :D

The Void

Heh, you got it. After the show, these guys came up to me, and in very broken English said
"Ahh, you performance... first trick! first trick! HOW!?!"
:) I think one of them got it in the end.

LarsVegas

What tama do you have in the second image? It looks kind of "spongy". Or is this just some clever painting?
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

The Void

Quote from: LarsVegas on 03 May, 2014, 23:34:57
What tama do you have in the second image? It looks kind of "spongy". Or is this just some clever painting?
See http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1736.0.html , at 12m38s. It should solve the mystery. :)

LarsVegas

Quote from: The Void on 03 May, 2014, 23:51:59
Quote from: LarsVegas on 03 May, 2014, 23:34:57
See http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1736.0.html , at 12m38s. It should solve the mystery. :)

Sequins? Swarowski stones? Can't really see it
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

The Void

Swarovski crystals.