News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

European Kendama Open 2012

Started by BKA, 10 February, 2012, 16:33:23

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Great! I'll put you down for Advanced!

You can send me a Private Message on the forum, but if email is easier for you, then

void                    <---- at
tlmb                    <---- dot
net
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

The site address for the EJC is at http://ejc2012.org/strona/82/HOME , along with directions. It's really close to the train station. I'm flying to Warsaw, and getting the train from there.

Once you're at the EJC, it should be pretty easy to find the kendama crowd. If you're only there for Wednesday... The competition will be in one of the big tents. (The Renegade tent, I think). Otherwise, look for the "けん玉" flag, which we will put up somewhere.

The price of the convention includes free camping, if you bring a tent. You don't have to book that in advance, you can just pay when you arrive. 80PLN per day (includes 1 night camping, until noon the next day). Otherwise, you can get a hotel, but they might be quite expensive this close to the date.

See you there!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

For the Best trick I don't mind the mic :)

When are you going to warsaw? maybe we can take the train to Lublin together, I'll drop you a mail
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Daniela

hey void!!

When are you going to warsaw? thomas and I will also going to warsaw (airplane).... We also must take the train....

Little hint for you (because of the list of players): my name is Daniela von Rohr, hahahaha... All the people all around the world apart from Switzerland have sooo much troubles with my name! :-) you're not the only one!

I'm really looking forward to EJC!!! CYA there or may be at warsaw :-)

The Void

Oops, sorry, I corrected it!

I fly into Warsaw Frederick Chopin on Saturday 28th at 12.25pm. You? Shalafi?

shalafi

I fly on Wednesday (25th) , but I'll take the train to Lublin on Saturday (probably morning)

The Void

There's a 14:20 train from Chopin airport. I guess I'll be getting that, if I'm not delayed too much.

The Void

Right, I made a mistake: We have 2 Mugens as prizes for the top 2 non-Japanese players in Advanced. And they came from Tsutsumi-San of the JKA. Very generous, thank you!

AlexSmith

Im in for advanced and speed trick! best trick as well.

also, OOOOOAASSEEE Im so stoked youll be there. Best news all day!

Daniela

no problem, void!

thomas and I will come later.... so we will meet us directly by the EJC in Lublin :-) have a safe travel and cya soon!!

SamB

I'm in for the advanced division and the speed trick too!
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

BKA

Come and get 'em! Your name here?! Honour and glory can be yours. Fun guaranteed!

KendAlex

ofcourse i will attempt the speed trick list and the best trick as well,
i'm off starting practice
see you all next week

shalafi

I need the honor and the glory :)

KendaMushroom

I'll enter speed trick and best trick as well! ^^ just for the sake of it