News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

New black Mugen on ebay

Started by BKA, 30 October, 2012, 15:15:11

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Craftybuddy

Quote from: The Void on 02 November, 2012, 14:18:17
Gone for £320. Coo!
Well thanks Void - personally I feel it was too much, but the successful bidder was desperate collecting it so good luck went to him and I'm sure he'll cherish it.
And I am happy to have been able to generate surplus that I can contribute / distribute back in to the Kendama community.

Thanks so much for people who got involved!

Best regards,

Yoko (craftybuddy)

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

AlexSmith

Let the battle begin!
(not that I'm participating)

The Void

Well that one went for an absolute steal of £226. You've obviously flooded the market, Yoko! ;)

Craftybuddy

Quote from: The Void on 12 November, 2012, 12:07:59
Well that one went for an absolute steal of £226. You've obviously flooded the market, Yoko! ;)
Well Void, I can see some of the previous bidders didn't have the money this time. But still, I feel happier that a Mugen this time is not over-priced!!

There will be a couple of more Mugen auctions soon, together with some OG Oozoras as well as some rare ones. I hope I can raise enough funds to make differences to the Kendama communities!

Hope many people can enjoy the future auctions!

Cheers xx

Yoko

Thorny

Quote from: Craftybuddy on 12 November, 2012, 12:45:46
Quote from: The Void on 12 November, 2012, 12:07:59
Well Void, I can see some of the previous bidders didn't have the money this time. But still, I feel happier that a Mugen this time is not over-priced!!

There will be a couple of more Mugen auctions soon, together with some OG Oozoras as well as some rare ones. I hope I can raise enough funds to make differences to the Kendama communities!

Hope many people can enjoy the future auctions!

Cheers xx

Yoko

I hope there's a couple of tasty things saved until the New Year! (^_^) haha... Money's always tight this time of year :(