News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Video Challenge: Endless Combo (everybody can enter)

Started by Cliffdama, 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Quote from: KendAlex on 20 February, 2014, 15:55:24
if i must choose the next trick , then i would like to see the frontward double jumpingstick, start off with right hand then swap the tama to the weak hand and spike it
Okay, but hang on everybody - we still need to wait for Sweets to verify this one.

KendAlex

Sorry i went to fast void,
the Youtube video is also in your email , please confirm you have it
thanks

SweetsKendamas

YES. Good job Alex! That was super clean execution! I think my post in the FKC got some people excited to play this game. Should have an answer to this soon!

BKA

Thanks Sweets, thanks Alex.

Alex, we just want to check something: previously you used a skating term "frontside" when describing a trick, which confused a few people. So this time, we just want to check about "frontward".

Do you mean...

Handswap Double Jumping Sick (The "normal" Jumping Stick direction)
...or...
Handswap Reverse Double Jumping Stick
?

Cheers!

KendAlex

BKA

[user]joris.schweppe[/user], [user]Sonicpearse[/user], [user]The Void[/user], [user]HansNickmans[/user], [user]Mark[/user], [user]Kendama+cliniK[/user], [user]kendamatty[/user], [user]jordanfung[/user], [user]Dimensions[/user], [user]mreasyguy[/user], [user]Kev[/user], [user]SweetsKendamas[/user] & [user]KendAlex[/user] are all now in the Endless Combo prize draw.

Next trick is
65. [Strong hand] Aeroplane position > Handswap Reverse Double Jumping Stick.
Video "demo" at

Quote from: Cliffdama on 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10RULES
Trick Rules
- You cannot reply to your own trick.
- You must wait to re-enter until 5 other people have done a combo after you set one.
- You must wait to have your attempt verified by the previous setter before setting the next step.
- Use any competition-sized kendama.
- You should start the new transition from the finish position of the previous trick. i.e. You can just place the kendama into position. You don't have to do the previous move, but you can if you want to. But if so remember to...
- Hold the start and finish positions of the combo still for a couple of seconds please.
Video Rules (To help for a nicer compilation video)
- Make sure you have adequate lighting. Please film in daylight if possible. Clips usually look very poor in artificial light.
- Please film in Landscape, not Portrait.
Successful entrants get put in the prize draw. [user]Dimensions[/user], [user]mreasyguy[/user], [user]Kev[/user], [user]SweetsKendamas[/user] & [user]KendAlex[/user] must sit out round 65.
Good luck everyone!

KendAlex

Void, you said strong hand with knowing most people are right handed,
if you are lefty you start with left if that is your strong hand
#64 i ended up right handed , so #65 need to start with right hand too, isn't?
then Handswap Reverse Double Jumping Stick, from the right hand to the left hand again.

it looks weird if you connect my clip end up righthanded with a clip from a next person (that is trong handed lefty) starts with left.
does not make it a endless combo isn't?

BKA

@KendAlex We have always accepted "mirror continuations" for lefties, otherwise it penalises lefties.

joris.schweppe

so there was some discusion about wich hand I had to use, so here are both hands same tricks:

left to right:

right to left:

joris.schweppe

so is it oke Alex? you probably prefer the right to left one so thats wich one counts as the trick for me.

KendAlex

Yeah, great job Joris,
i like the right hand Handswap to the left hand Reverse Double Jumping Stick better,
and it will looks great when our both clips are connencted.

sick you show them both, i knew you could do it

So I guess you can comeup with #66 now?
Void?

Kev

Classy Joris!

Not sure which way to go? Do both! V.cool 8)

Great to see the Endless Combo moving at such a pace again.

:)

joris.schweppe

Thanks Alex,

I want to see something with candle stick so here we go!

#66: from 'weak/left' hand single flip and grab the candle with your 'strong/right' hand, after trowing the ken into single flip immediately trow the tama to your your 'strong/right' hand as well so you land both in some kind of juggle to candle stick

CJeff

CJeff

Oh just kidding, haha I was too slow! I just got #65... Nevermind on that whole uploading thing.