News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Six Trick Fix that Wil Bowler and myself filmed.

Started by BenPycroft24, 10 February, 2015, 17:36:27

Previous topic - Next topic

BenPycroft24

Six Trick Fix:

If you have time I'd really appreciate it if you took time out of your busy schedules to view it. It's only 1 minute or so long.

More edits to come in the future.

Any feedback/Ideas for tricks are more than welcome :)

The Void

Nice to see the big smile at the end. Did you decide to only film "stringy-spacewalky" tricks, or did it just turn out that way? Mostly, I like to see a variety of tricks in a video, but then again, it's good to see themed vids too. Keep it up!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BenPycroft24

That's just how it turned out. When I film my proper edit there will be a variety of tricks within it hopefully.
Thanks though void! The kind words go a long way!
Learning new tricks and entries/exits for other tricks as well.

talincrow

Every trick/combo is super clean, keep it up man!

BenPycroft24

Thanks man. I try to keep stuff as smooth as I can. Your edit is awesome as well man! I dropped a thumb up and subscribed :)

the milky oolong

Good stuff, not really a big spacewalk/swirl edit fan but liked the down-to-earth, jamming outside on the estate kind of vibe, the tricks were also nice and squeaky.
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

BenPycroft24

Thanks oolong. My other edits won't be so spacewalk/swirl heavy.
I'm trying to think up different combo's to do as we speak. I have one or two atm. But any input/Ideas are more than welcome :)

PikWik

i like how it seemed to be filmed in one day. that way it shows you can do all that in one sitting.

and i loved the speed-garage for the soundtrack. altho, i like most electronic music and fidget house is way up there

BenPycroft24

It was filmed in a 15 minute session haha. We were just messing aroun, didn't mean to turn it into an edit haha.

It's all about electronic/dnb/dubstep type music.

Maicodama

really need to get some spacewalk lines together. this is inspiration
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

shalafi

Nice tricks! I've seen some stuff I want to try out myself.

Good work, keep clicking!
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

BenPycroft24

Thank you guys so much for the kind words. It really helps me progress and keep my 'dama confidence up :)

Keep clicking guys!!!