News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Consistency Challenge 16 - Back and forth

Started by The Void, 10 September, 2012, 15:11:39

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I just gave this another go. I got it with 1 miss on 8 & 1 miss on 10, with 15 hits for 11. It's definitely doable. I guess no-one wants the tee enough!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

You all have just 10 days left to complete it, before I declare the challenge closed.
Click on!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

SweetsKendamas

Matt Sweets Jorgenson -

The Void

Hey Matt,

Excellent!

When I first watched it, I thought, "Ooh, those Lighthouses weren't still for 3 seconds". But then when I checked what I wrote in the post, I said "3 seconds", but didn't mention "still", so your entry is GOOD! Surprised you didn't even try # 11 though. But well done, you're well in the lead!

So that means everybody else has until 10:13am Friday October 5th (British time) to match or better you....

SamB

Well I almost did it:

Thanks to Void and congratulations to Sweets!

Rules is rules......
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

The Void

The Void

Matt wins!

Send me a PM with your address, Matt.

And over to you for #17

shalafi

Wow, congrats... it looked doable, at least each trick independently, but all together... ah, now were are talking.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.