News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Ken Around The World Photo Comp - win books!

Started by BKA, 04 April, 2013, 18:21:18

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Kernow Kendama

The first Ken Around the World comp is here:-)

As this is a global project we want to see a picture of your favourite Kendama with something that represents your County/Region/State/Province/Area...etc. That's It! No more no less!
Post your picture to the event wall ( https://www.facebook.com/events/350960001682579/ facebook users ) or post picture/link in this thread, and tag it Ken Around the World, in the description write your location including County/Region/State/Province/Area and Country. Only one picture per person please. We'll then announce the winner on the 28/04/2013. We'll be looking for the most creative and fun picture.

The best picture will take home the prize of the two books 'Knees' and 'Spike' by The Void and Donald Grant, kindly donated by The British Kendama Association.

This is our first comp and we're excited to see the entries. Good luck and have fun.

Cheers n Gone
KEN BOOTY

BKA

Any non-facebook users can post their entries in this thread.

BKA

No entrants yet! Just over a week to go, get snapping, folks!

br4d24

dont worry! Im for sure entering! i just dont want to post my pic until last minute. have a few i need to choose from :P

Kernow Kendama

*** COMPETITION WINNER***
For creatively thinking about and capturing what Denmark represents our winner is Theo Baunsgaard. Lovely shot of the Copenhagen Coast:-)
Our runner up for a sticker pack is Rodney Ansell Can anything get more Canadian than Maple;-)
PM us your addresses and we'll send them out to you.
Thanks to the British Kendama Association for donating the Prizes
Cheers n Gone
KEN BOOTY

BKA

FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/350960001682579/

Congrats to all winners, and thanks to all entrants!

Theo Baunsgaard 1st

Rodney Ansell 2nd

Chad Covington

モリシタ マコト

Brad Hezi Reeves

Ken Around The World