News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

EJC Ireland July 19-27th

Started by The Void, 10 June, 2014, 22:46:23

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

http://ejc2014.org

Well, unexpectedly, I've landed myself a ticket for this year's EJC. I'll be working on my friend's stall here and there, but who's up for some kendama fun? Me and [user]donald grant[/user] will be there....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Unfortunately this year I can not attend the EJC again. Reasons are a mixture of work, family and having to choose between the EJC and the EKO.

I just can't afford to be there and then to EKO, which is straight after it.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

donald grant

Yep, looking forward to it already.  Biggest juggling festival in the world, so even though the EKO isn't there this year, there'll still be plenty of kendama players, plus inspiration as far as the eye can see!

HansNickmans

Will the EKO be a part of EJC next year?
It would be in Karlsruhe again, where the first EKO was held.
Kendama Belgium!

BKA

Very unlikely. The EKO needs to earn money to sustain itself, and if it is part of EJC then it cannot earn any of the ticket price.
Next year's EKO location is undecided. (Give us chance to do this one first!)

shalafi

Quote from: BKA on 16 July, 2014, 11:59:23
Very unlikely. The EKO needs to earn money to sustain itself, and if it is part of EJC then it cannot earn any of the ticket price.
Next year's EKO location is undecided. (Give us chance to do this one first!)
Can't you ask for a fee "in addition" to the EJC one to join the tournament, like it is done for the Dan grade exams?

For me it's easier to just book a weekend to go to the EKO than a whole week for the EJC.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.