News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Video Challenge: Endless Combo (everybody can enter)

Started by Cliffdama, 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

Nice fast hand skipe Kendama+cliniK ... BUT

That was the trick I had to do, the one I set was Whirlwind Earth Turn, sorry, you did the wrong trick.

I hope at least it was fun learning it :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Kendama+cliniK

Oh Man!!! sorry guys. I was a little behind.

Hope I didn't mess anything up.
Kendama+cliniK

Kendama+cliniK

Just for clarification purposes....A whirlwind is the same as a "Kenflip", correct?
Kendama+cliniK

shalafi

Yes, it is the same thing, you can watch the tutorial from KendAlex I linked before :-)

Cliffdama

Wow you guys are still playing the game! Never thought it would be a succes like this. Was really busy the last months but played kendama every day since february. I think my level went up really good since then. So now... I'm going to give the combo a try again :D

BKA

The Void

Soooo, I think I'll upload my video to keep things moving.

You've all got until tomorrow.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Cliffdama

Haha going to try ipload before you. Never did ww spike before so i give it a go :p.

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Cliffdama

In my practice i landed it twice... But on tape so far.... ??? :-\... Practice a bit more.

The Void

shalafi

Looks good to me :-) It also looks like it was good practice for you, KendAlex makes it look easy.

What is next?

The Void

Thanks. So now, I would like to see....

#48. Spike > Insta-UFO

From a the loaded ken in ken grip, lift up to horizontal (your fingers pointing upwards) and release with a little upwards motion. As you catch the ball, immediately push forwards into a UFO. No pausing in the transition! Catch UFO, hold pose, smile at camera. (Smiling optional, but you know you want to).

BKA

[user]Sonicpearse[/user], [user]Kev[/user], [user]emagdnim[/user], [user]shalafi[/user] and [user]The Void[/user] must sit this round out.
Have fun everyone else!