News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama and hammocks

Started by John, 11 March, 2012, 07:10:24

Previous topic - Next topic

John

So yesterday I decided to make a little kendama video at a beautiful lake with a beach here in Cambodia. Just a few simple tricks, and showing the local children some of the things you can do with this mysterious object they'd never seen before. It's terribly shot, and I drop more than I land but I just wanted to capture what was a great, relaxing time with a bit of clicking.

Get it quick before YouTube removes the music (I've already had a warning about it, ha!).

John.

The Void

Nice one John - you've certainly improved a lot since SRC. Those kids were a very patient audience. I'm surprised they weren't clamouring to get it out of your hands to have a go.

Baray looks absolutely awful. I can't imagine why you ever left these shores.  ;)

I tried to edit your link, taking the s out of https to get the embed to work. Not sure why it doesn't....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Oase

Yea !! it looks very good !!! and i agree with Void...those kids are to quit...maybe to quite:))

John

Heh, after I stopped filming they were practically fighting for it - they stayed with me for about 15 minutes, until each of them had done big cup. They went off with huge grins on their faces and kept coming back to see me. It's the little things like that which make all the hours of practice worthwhile! :)

AlexSmith

I want to be there  :'(

Awesome little edit though!