News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

VOTW 24-10-2011 Count Me In! - Wenatchee Kendama Team

Started by MatthewB, 24 October, 2011, 00:00:42

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthewB

Thought you guys might want to see our movie (; Enjoy

kendamatty

Watched it this morning, thought it was actually brilliant! The filming was good, had the fun element to it. The best thing I liked though was the synchronicity of you guys, especially when there were three of you! Nice job, I also liked that everyone got a clip in the edit, and you weren't prejudice towards the "less good tricks", but kept the title true to its name!

Adam K

Saw it this morning, absolutely fantastic job. You filmed some absolutely insane tricks, synchronized beautifully, edited wonderfully, intro-ed perfectly, and definitely captured all the joy that kendama has brought your group. Thank you WKT for making such a fantastic film.

The Void

Watching this movie was just SO MUCH FUN! Matthew, you & your crew have done a fantastic job here. I can unhesitatingly say this is the best kendama video ever!

Thank you so much.

[WARNING: Do not watch this vid just before you are going to bed - it will make you want to play kendama immediately!]
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

No question of this not being made video of the week. Great stuff.

donald grant

Loved it, top notch stuff!

Great locations, tough tricks and, best of all, the synchro!

Many thanks for sharing the fun, may it serve as an inspiration to all....

Donald

MatthewB

Thank you guys! Means alot to me. I can't describe to you how great it is to hear those positive comments!

SamB

Watched 20mins over lunch. Seriously awesome. 2 favourites parts so far: That ufo from hanging thing Gus did looked super cool (practicing that later!) and the whole section of the pain on the faces when one person fails at the end of the synchronised trick (nearly did a spit take). Oh and obviously the bamboo horse flip on a pole blew my mind.

Really gorgeous looking. I seriously need to get a good video camera now!
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...