News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Potential new trick?

Started by Peat, 06 September, 2015, 01:10:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Peat

Never seen this one before, it's not too difficult so I don't doubt it's been done before. Still, a fun little trick.

Going to try a somersault/j stick variation next.

The Void

Ha, nice. I feel sure that I must have seen it, or something like it, before, but I can't quite place it. (It's clearly different to @Cliffdama's index finger balance.) So maybe it is new after all. Either way, nice to see people "exploring", so kudos for that.

How about "The Bridge" as a name?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Interesting, I've not seen it before. It reminds me of dead body.

As void said, kudos for exploration.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Kev

Quote from: The Void on 06 September, 2015, 09:29:56
. . .I feel sure that I must have seen it, or something like it, before, but I can't quite place it. . .

I'll place for you Void - we came up with it at the BJC while working on suggestions for the EKO trick list. It was precursor to the IV trap swap.

Nice move. I love all the odd things like these.

The Void

Quote from: Kev on 06 September, 2015, 17:38:22
Quote from: The Void on 06 September, 2015, 09:29:56
. . .I feel sure that I must have seen it, or something like it, before, but I can't quite place it. . .
I'll place for you Void - we came up with it at the BJC while working on suggestions for the EKO trick list. It was precursor to the IV trap swap.

Nice move. I love all the odd things like these.
Ahhh! Heh, so not only have I seen it, but I've done it? Ha ha!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Cliffdama

It is really different yeah @void . I like this new version and also going to try some combo's with it.

This is my version if you want to know.

And hi everyone! It's been way to long again :D