News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Video Challenge: Endless Combo (everybody can enter)

Started by Cliffdama, 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

emagdnim

is the trick stab - fast  hand lighthouse or horizontal earth turn?

Been trying stab fast hand lighthouse for days, almost got it...
Horizontal earth turn seems nice to

br4d24

Up to OP i guess. I just wanted to change it to keep the momentum going! I would love to participate again!

BKA

A week isn't a very long time. It should probably stay as Stab>Fast Hand Lighthouse, as it's definitely achievable.

Cliffdama

It is! I'm doing itfor a week now (trying) also landed it but i'm far from constant enough to fim it. Keep trying it!

emagdnim

Quote from: BKA on 22 May, 2013, 08:41:24
A week isn't a very long time. It should probably stay as Stab>Fast Hand Lighthouse, as it's definitely achievable.

Good Idea, landed it a couple of times, but not clean.
Will keep on trying.

br4d24

Quote from: emagdnim on 22 May, 2013, 10:19:03
Quote from: BKA on 22 May, 2013, 08:41:24

Good Idea, landed it a couple of times, but not clean.
Will keep on trying.
Sounds fine to me! Just didnt want people to get discouraged!

SeanW

according to the video br4d posted to demonstrate what he was thinking I think I got whats wanted just waiting for upload.
If it isn't then I'm not sure how the trick goes.
I <3 sweets kendamas.

SeanW

OK so i think i got it sorry that its fuzzy camera didnt focus. if need be i can do it again.

I <3 sweets kendamas.

br4d24

Looks good to me - whats everyone else think??

BKA

Quote from: br4d24 on 22 May, 2013, 22:38:35Looks good to me - whats everyone else think??
You set it, and you said it looks good, so it's good. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Over to you, SeanW: What's move #14?
(Fast Hand) Lighthouse->??????

SeanW

Quote from: BKA on 23 May, 2013, 01:08:14
Quote from: br4d24 on 22 May, 2013, 22:38:35Looks good to me - whats everyone else think??
You set it, and you said it looks good, so it's good. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Over to you, SeanW: What's move #14?
(Fast Hand) Lighthouse->??????

Hmmm.
(fast hand) lighthouse -> flip into lunar.

So pretty much throw it into a lighthouse flip but go a bit further and catch lunar.
I'll try and re-record it later just so it's not fuzzy.

And I'm gonna take all the clips and throw them together so it's one shot and see how the combo looks so far! If that's ok.  ;D
I <3 sweets kendamas.

BKA

Quote from: SeanW on 23 May, 2013, 05:36:29And I'm gonna take all the clips and throw them together so it's one shot and see how the combo looks so far! If that's ok.  ;D
I think Cliff is intending to do that - it is his thread, after all. But anyway, perhaps a round number of 20 combos would be a good place to do a compilation.

Meanwhile
#14 Lighthouse>Somersault to Lunar
...is a tricky one. Good luck everyone!

SeanW

Quote from: BKA on 23 May, 2013, 13:01:17
Quote from: SeanW on 23 May, 2013, 05:36:29And I'm gonna take all the clips and throw them together so it's one shot and see how the combo looks so far! If that's ok.  ;D
I think Cliff is intending to do that - it is his thread, after all. But anyway, perhaps a round number of 20 combos would be a good place to do a compilation.

Meanwhile
#14 Lighthouse>Somersault to Lunar
...is a tricky one. Good luck everyone!
Ok. I'll see what cliff says.
And lighthouse > somersault to lunar is tricky but doable. I've landed a couple before.
Hard part is not the landing but keeping it balanced. Good luck to those who try!
I <3 sweets kendamas.

Cliffdama

I'm allready doing it. We wait till step 20. After that a extra challenge will be up (with a cool prize;) )

SeanW

Quote from: Cliffdama on 23 May, 2013, 17:51:35
I'm allready doing it. We wait till step 20. After that a extra challenge will be up (with a cool prize;) )
Ok cool. I will film my set again later so you don't have a fuzzy shot.

And lemme guess the extra challenge is to see if someone can do the first 20 steps.
I <3 sweets kendamas.