News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Video Challenge: Endless Combo (everybody can enter)

Started by Cliffdama, 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Cliffdama

Quote from: The Void on 11 November, 2013, 17:05:08
I've finished the editing. Now to export, compress, and upload.... I might not get this finished before I go out tonight....

Thats all up to you. I like to see at least one earthturm

BKA

51. Spike -> Double Orbit (at least 1...) Earth Turn

[user]shalafi[/user], [user]The Void[/user], [user]mreasyguy[/user], [user]Dimensions[/user] and [user]Cliffdama[/user] must sit this round out.
Good luck everyone else, maybe you'll win a Sunrise kendama....

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

Quote from: BKA on 11 November, 2013, 16:59:38PLUS, to perhaps tempt a few more people to join in, BKA will be offering a prize to one of the entrants (drawn at random) for numbers 51-75. (You don't get an extra chance for entering more than once.)
An Orange Sunrise kendama.
We've just had a message that there will be a second, mystery prize also on offer for one random entrant to the Endless Combo 51-75. The 2 prizes will go to different people.

Sonicpearse

Spike to double orbit with at least one earth turn... like it! can i confirm the ball is to land in big cup or back on spike?
I'll be cracking on with this one - certainly achievable...
Sonicpearse

BKA

Back on the Spike. Wouldn't be an Earth Turn if it ended in a cup.

BKA

QuoteCliffdama [30|Nov 04:02 PM]:   It's actually not that hard. The way i do it. Trow a high earthturn, in the upward movement make your first orbit. When the tama stops going up you should allready started the second. This way you still have plenty of time to land it .

BKA

Cliffdama

Thats exactly how you are supposed to do it! Nice one jorris your next!

joris.schweppe

so I its my turn to do a trick now? or was this the trick? im not known in the endless combo game that much yet haha

BKA

No, it's your turn to set a trick (you just name it, you don't have to do it), for anyone else to do.

So, #52. [Spiked] > ????

It must be straight to another stalled position, no multiple catches allowed.

joris.schweppe

okey cool, then I will make some time tomorrow to trow a trick!

BKA

Hmmm... I'm not sure if you understand? You don't have to film a trick. You just have to type the name of a trick you want someone else to do. Like this, for example:
Quote52. [Spiked] > Big Cup

...but of course, it doesn't have to be Big Cup, it can be whatever you decide. But it has to begin with [Spiked], because that's where you finished. It can be easy or hard. But it must not be a "repeat" from the Combo.

joris.schweppe

oke sorry for the delay here is the trick:

"52. (spiked) > spacewalk 1 turn airplane