News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Video Challenge: Endless Combo (everybody can enter)

Started by Cliffdama, 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Great!

So Joris is now in the draw to win the Sunrise or the Mystery Prize, after we get to #75. Meanwhile,

#52. Spike> Spacewalk 1-Turn Aeroplane
Quote from: Cliffdama on 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10RULES
Trick Rules
- You cannot reply to your own trick.
- You must wait to re-enter until 5 other people have done a combo after you set one.
- You must wait to have your attempt verified by the previous setter before setting the next step.
- Use any competition-sized kendama.
- You should start the new transition from the finish position of the previous trick. i.e. You can just place the kendama into position. You don't have to do the previous move, but you can if you want to. But if so remember to...
- Hold the start and finish positions of the combo still for a couple of seconds please.
Video Rules (To help for a nicer compilation video)
- Make sure you have adequate lighting. Please film in daylight if possible. Clips usually look very poor in artificial light.
- Please film in Landscape, not Portrait.
[user]The Void[/user], [user]mreasyguy[/user], [user]Dimensions[/user], [user]Cliffdama[/user] and [user]joris.schweppe[/user] must sit out round #52.

Good luck to everyone else!

Sonicpearse

Sonicpearse

joris.schweppe

Sonicpearse

Ok clickers here we go. Simple trick next - flip up to lighthouse. However, you need to do it standing on one leg & with one eye covered up! Have fun...
Sonicpearse

BKA

Ha, nice one!

Joris and Sonic are now in the draw to win the Sunrise or the Mystery Prize, after we get to #75. Meanwhile,

#53. [Aeroplane] > (1-Legged & 1-Eyed[nb]Spare hand covering one eye[/nb]) Lighthouse[nb]Hold still for 3 seconds[/nb]
Trick Rules
- You must wait to re-enter until 5 other people have done a combo after you set one.
- You must wait to have your attempt verified by the previous setter before setting the next step.
- You should start the new transition from the finish position of the previous trick. i.e. You can just place the kendama into position. You don't have to do the previous move, but you can if you want to. But if so remember to...
- Hold the start and finish positions of the combo still for a couple of seconds please.
- Make sure you have adequate lighting. Please film in daylight if possible. Clips usually look very poor in artificial light.
[user]mreasyguy[/user], [user]Dimensions[/user], [user]Cliffdama[/user], [user]joris.schweppe[/user] and [user]Sonicpearse[/user] must sit out round #53.

Good luck to everyone else!

BKA

Just realised that this is the same trick that you set last time.... But with difficulty modifiers. Sneaky! :D

Cliffdama

To bad i can't conpete in thise one . Took me a while but i did it!  One leg is no problem but one eye.... Where did my depth go ;)

Sonicpearse

Yeah, I had a go but really struggled with only one eye! Thought this would add another dimension to the trick...
Sonicpearse

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Sonicpearse

We'll done Void - that was a tricky one! Over to you to set the new challenge...
Sonicpearse

shalafi

Quote from: Sonicpearse on 05 December, 2013, 19:24:24
Yeah, I had a go but really struggled with only one eye! Thought this would add another dimension to the trick...
I'll beat you all in one eyed tricks! That's how it always is for me ;-)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Thanks, Sonic!
Quote from: shalafi on 09 December, 2013, 20:58:13
Quote from: Sonicpearse on 05 December, 2013, 19:24:24Yeah, I had a go but really struggled with only one eye! Thought this would add another dimension to the trick...
I'll beat you all in one eyed tricks! That's how it always is for me ;-)
Right, this one's for you then!

Next trick is..

Eyeswap Handswap Falling Down:
1. Put your foot down, you daft flamingo!
2. Start a Falling Down...
3. After the base cup has left the ball, remove your hand from your eye
4. Swap the ball into your empty hand
5. Place your now-empty hand over your other eye
6. Catch the Falling Down.

Please film facing the camera, and in enough light so that I can see you did everything in the correct order.

Good luck everyone!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

Okay, so Joris, Sonicpearse and Void are now all in the draw to win the Sunrise or the Mystery prize. Meanwhile...

54. Lighthouse > Eyeswap Handswap Falling Down
Trick Rules
[user]Dimensions[/user], [user]Cliffdama[/user], [user]joris.schweppe[/user], [user]Sonicpearse[/user] and [user]The Void[/user] must all sit out round 54.

Good luck everyone else!

The Void

HansNickmans

Kendama Belgium!