News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Yellow Ozora?

Started by MrSquirrel, 22 February, 2013, 19:49:59

Previous topic - Next topic

MrSquirrel

So I know that they make yellow Ozoras, and I know it is not one of the original colors. I was reading the description of the yellow Ozora on an online store, and it made it sound like the paint was more sticky. It was making it sound like it is better for tama tricks than the other colors. Does anyone know anything about this?

The Void

I have one, but I haven't tried the other new colours to compare its grippiness to. I don't find it very sticky.
I think a lot of people like it because the bright colour contrasts well to the dark shadow of the hole.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

LarsVegas

I have a yellow Ozora, but couldn't say that it is more sticky. But that's maybe because I removed the string to use it for Moshi Kame. I don't do many other tricks with it. But the colour is very beautiful - bright, sunny
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

MrSquirrel

Thanks for the help guys. I guess I'll just get a green Ozora like I was planning to.

Cliffdama

I have a light blue ozora , it's really NOT sticky. But ireally like it alot. I'm always using it. If i switch over toy darkblue sunrise tricks like lighthouse get alot easyer only because i practiced on a non sticky ozora. Also ordered a yellow one. Maybe that is stickyer . Don't know yet ^^

happygoat

I have a light blue and two yellow ozoras, and the light blue is the stickiest. But I like the yellow ones better. The bright yellow color makes it easier to spot the hole when juggling - especially when playing indoors in the evening...

jackmccloskey

Ive gone through about 3 yellow ozoras in the past year, they are very sticky once you break them in (noticeably stickier than other ozora colors, which I have all of them besides black) but the stickiness wears off in about a month and then they get pretty slick. They still hold lighthouses pretty well without slipping, but lunars get harder.
I like Tacos and/or Burritos