News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Around Two Universes

Started by TheKendamaSensation, 09 September, 2012, 23:20:48

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKendamaSensation

This is an "Around The" move I just created. It's called Around Two Universes because it involves the Ken and the Tama. So symbolically, these are the two universes.
The move starts with a spike. It then goes to small cup. Then spike, small cup, and spike again. Then you do big cup, spike, big cup, and spike again. Then you do base cup, spike, base cup, then spike. Then you do a turnover. You should be holding it like you hold an aeroplane. You then move it to a base cup, holding it as if you caught a lighthouse. You then do a lighthouse summersault. You then catch it on the spike. Then you do a jumping stick. That's it.
Yes, very, very challenging. If you want to attempt it, please record it and E-Mail it to me. I REALLY want to see someone land it. Good luck!

The Void

Is there a prize?  ;)

I reckon I could manage that one. I might have a go tonight if I have time.

The name might be a bit confusing though as uuchuu isshuu/Around The Cosmos is sometimes translated as Around The Universe too.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

TheKendamaSensation

Sorry, no prize. I can't really afford to give away money or kendamas. You do however, get bragging rights. ;)
Tried for a while and got past the summersault. However, I missed the jumpingstick.

The Void

I was just kidding about the prize. I had a couple of goes, but couldn't remember the exact sequence. Maybe I'll try again tonight...
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

shalafi

+1, the trick actually looks nice.. and challenging
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

TheKendamaSensation

Great job! Keep up the work!