News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

MY Opinions On Sweets Crayon and question

Started by Leologic777, 07 February, 2015, 05:51:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Leologic777

My crayon has finally arrived and i will say what i think about it. I also have a little question.
I really like the crayon. I like the feel of it and ken and tama' s weight are very balanced. I chose the string to black and i should say it looks better. Something that i don't get is that i don't feel it to be tacky. I don/t know why. When it came i rubbed the tama against the cups to see what it felt like It made a loud screech. (never had any type of tacky/sticky paint) Am i having a misconception or is main different to me it just feles like a normal kendama. I don't know though i might be wrong.

This is my opinion dont take it too seriously because im just a begginer.

Sorry for always having to ask a question :/

Leo
Getting Better!- 11 Kendama's- Been playing for 9 months

Leologic777

Guys, I think i get it. The cup paint is not tacky all the time. Only when you do tricks. Unlike the ken part which always fells tacky. That would not make sense but that is how imagine it would be. I dont know though. When i compared my Kendama USA Tribute to the Crayon for lighthouse balance the crayon was definitely easier to balance on.
Leo :P

BKA

Some surfaces take a while to wear in. Give it a week or so and see what you think then.

Leologic777

PikWik

the crayons tamas aren't painted by sweets, but the ken is.
the kens feature their aTack formula and the tamas are the stock focus line (glossy, very similar to a Zen from KenCo)

BKA is correct. give it some time (couple weeks) and you will get used to the grip on the KD. and hopefully gather some funk/dents to assist with balance tricks :)