News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Old video: TeamKD Kendama go-go

Started by The Void, 23 January, 2012, 15:30:06

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Early 2008. With the first BKA championship coming in a couple of months, and scheduled to be held at a juggling convention, we wanted to raise the profile of kendama amongst the juggling crowd, most of whom knew nothing about the prop. At a 1-day juggling convention in January, TeamKD had the opportunity to perform a little cabaret act. The only trouble was, we all lived a fair distance from each other, so we didn't really have time to practise an act together. The following act was put together to get over that hurdle: if we made the format of the act simple and self-working, we could all simply practise the tricks on our own. A little practice session on the day, and we were ready. Again, technical skill levels are extremely minimal by today's standards, but with me playing the straight man, and my naughty team all hamming it up for all they were worth, the audience seemed to enjoy it, and we got away with it. :) Hope you enjoy it too[nb]If only, for the collectors amongst you, for the sight of 5 jumbo Mugens in one place at once![/nb].

TeamKD - Kendama-go-go - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!