News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

New arrivals thread (pics) - what did you just get?

Started by The Void, 31 January, 2014, 14:28:35

Previous topic - Next topic

DamaLife24

2 customs from balance kendama a pink jawbreaker on a balance ken and a gold to purple fade keyaki ozora.

Bryan Burnett

PikWik

DamaLife24

Bryan Burnett

M.Wang

Whoa... Did you put a girr tama on a mugen Ken?
-M.Wang

Simplicity! CLICKON!
KENDAMA.

DamaLife24

Quote from: M.Wang on 19 August, 2014, 02:37:59
Whoa... Did you put a girr tama on a mugen Ken?

Yes it's a girr custom. The wugen
Bryan Burnett

the milky oolong

Wow, [user]DamaLife24[/user], you've got a pretty constant flow of new kendamas coming in at the moment! Impressive stuff, especially the honeycomb Wu-tama. Killer bees!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

DamaLife24

Yes milky I do lol! The next thing to come in will be the first of next month the two grips I ordered and those will be it for a while unless I win something else lol ;) btw this wugen is for sale or trade to anyone interested.
Bryan Burnett

PikWik

i hear ya

beanie babies aint got nothin on my dama-addiction  :o

The Void

Brought back from Denmark, an Ultra, and a Red/White Oak Krom.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Sqveel

azleonhart

What the trick?

HansNickmans

Visiting the local circus shop, my eye fell on a leaf green oozora. Stock count unearthed it from the back of a cupboard. So now I have a 'collectable' for even lower than its original price.*

*I did tell them it was a collectable. I did not play it cool at all.
Kendama Belgium!

The Void

Nice find, Hans!

I did a tama-swap with someone, so now I have a yellow one of these fellows in my collection, as well as a pink.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

fredCP

I just got my first Mugen Musou today, the Chocolate one, that I ordered on the Gloken website. But the large sticker on the back of the box was already cut, as if it had been opened before, is it normal ? The white tip had small dents, didn't seem brand new (compared to the remplacement one that is perfect), I don't know what to think about that...

I tried it and it plays well however, even if the weight distribution isn't what I expected (ken = 79, tama = 73) while most of my others kendamas have a ken lighter than the tama.

Fred

BKA

Normally we'd expect the seal to be unbroken. Maybe it got opened by customs en route?
Perhaps it is worth emailing Gloken about it.