News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

HMS Park Royal

Started by The Void, 04 May, 2016, 21:23:35

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

@s070s and I chilled out in the park for an hour before he had to fly away.

http://juggling.tv/15889 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

Agghhhh C-whips! Still trying to master those little beasts! Nice one @s070s I spied your Dan Jam trick at 1:50! Well executed sir!

Nice relaxed little shoot. Cool 8)
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

s070s

thx
have so much fun making this with void !
we where a bit on ore last legs after the weekend, but it turned out nice & sweet

HansNickmans

This is my new favourite edit. Thanks guys  ;)
Kendama Belgium!

shalafi

Nice video, I love how you two are having fun. And the tricks, that are cool too, but I particularly enjoyed the "running on the half pipe" celebration.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Thanks @KenSan , @HansNickmans & @shalafi . Not the most technical tricks, but not bad for an hour's filming after a long weekend. And it was fun, that's the main thing. And @s070s 's cartwheel was my highlight. :D
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

donald grant

Sorted my jittery playback problems, and finally got to watch this properly!  Lots of nice skills/ doubles tricks and a laid back feel.  Cheers for shooting/ sharing!