News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

KCC 26

Started by JeffreyItaliaander, 04 March, 2014, 10:32:11

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

General KCC Rules:
Quote from: BKA on 23 April, 2012, 18:07:25Rules
- Competition is open to all players, worldwide, as long as they are a member of this forum.
- Use a standard, competition-sized kendama, unless otherwise stated.
- Perform all tricks, in order, as specified, in a single run, with no misses, unless otherwise stated.
- Stay in shot the whole time.
- The first forum member to post a video of themselves completing the challenge in the relevant thread is the winner. (Pending approval by the Setter).
- No sneakiness!
- The Winner wins glory and respect from the kendama community, whatever prize(s) may have been offered by the Setter, and the right to set the next KCC.
- If a KCC remains undefeated for 30 days, any offer of a prize no longer applies, and the BKA becomes the setter for the next KCC. An undefeated KCC remains open to be cracked after 30 days have passed, but only for glory and respect.

Dimensions

Some IG demos by me:
1-6 -

7-10 -

I still haven't made it past 4! >:( - good luck to everyone still going, this one gets in to your head!

-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

JeffreyItaliaander

Hey Rob,
Well done already! Number 4 is a biatch I know haha!
If you ever make it to number 10, which I hope you will, you will have to do the Center Cup in Normal "Ken'' grip. On your Instagram-video you were holding it "Inverted". Ken Grip isn't harder, just a complete other movement which you have to get used to.

My goal with this list was to have 10 tricks that aren't the hardest, but a little bit odd, so you guys have a whole new arsenal of tricks after completing this one :)

Lateeerrr,

Jeffrey

The Void

I spent 15 minutes on this tonight, and couldn't get past #3. Damn string! :)
I think it's a good list though. It may have to wait until after my trip before I revisit it though. If it's still alive by then, that is....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

the milky oolong

This is great fun. Thanks Jeffrey!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

JeffreyItaliaander

Thanks Milky Oolong :D

After 1 week no one has cracked my puzzle yet. How are you all doing??

Dimensions

Still nothing past 3  :'( I think this is one those challenges where if you allow a miss someone will get it quickly! So don't consider it yet!
But bl***y hell it hard, I think if I get past 6 I've cracked it but maybe not so sure now I know the base > aeroplane has to be in standard ken grip

But this challenge is very fun and interesting!

-Rob

P.S what is the name for this KCC? All of the other challenges has had one

JeffreyItaliaander

Ooee good one!

I shall call this KCC:

"Ken you do it?"

Dimensions

Ahhhhghh!
Missed the first spike in around Europe!
20 minutes later I failed 3 times on candle > stab

This challenge makes your head play tricks on you!

-Rob

JeffreyItaliaander

6 days left....

BKA

30 days are up, the challenge is unvanquished, and Jeffrey gets to keep the prize.

KCC26 remains open as a personal challenge only.

BKA will take over again for #27...

JeffreyItaliaander

gave the dama away.. your loss boys :p

The Void

Ha, oh well, hope they enjoy it!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

emagdnim

Did not get past #4,

But I loved this ladder