English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu


Started by WTP, 06 December, 2012, 12:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I've seen that trick name thrown around on this forum a few times, but I couldn't find a clear description of it.
If someone could describe it or tell me an edit that has one permormed. Thanks ahead of time.


See #8 here: [noembed] ← Please go to JTV for HD/download[/noembed].

PS See also "What's that trick called?" in the FAQ here:,6.msg9.html#msg9


aka underbird, though bat seems to be the common name by far


Oh! Okay, I had been calling it underbird.
Next time I'll go to that thread. Thank you, guys, much appreciated.