News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

North American Kendama Open IV--Results

Started by Juggle Sensei, 25 July, 2012, 17:34:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggle Sensei

Hi everyone!

I've been such a fail at putting up results the past three years, but this year I'm getting on it quick.  I was the IJA Festival Director this year, so I passed the torch to Sean Haddow and Matt Jorgenson from Sweets Kendama and they slammed it.  Here's the quick little write-up that Sean sent me, and pictures will be posted on the IJA Facebook page for those of y'all who want to check it out. 

Hey Matt,

As promised:

The North American Kendama Open 4 was held Thursday morning at this year's IJA festival in Winston-Salem, NC. We ran the usual speed trick challenge, the best trick competition, and we added a new segment to the open this year with a couple of battle jam ladders.

The Speed Trick Challenge was won by Christian Fraser who had a fastest time of 21.4 seconds.

The Intermediate Battle Jam Ladder was won by Grant Smith. Adam Kapilow placed second, and Alan Tidwell placed third.

In the Professional Battle Jam Trick Ladder, William Penniman took the honors beating out his fellow pros.

In the Best Trick segment, Christian Fraser again took the honors, with William Penniman taking second, and Alan Tidwell placing third.

Thank you to Sweets Kendamas and Alan Tidwell for donating prizes, Joe Dean for MCing, and of course to Matt Hall who started the NAKO competitions in 2009 and for demonstrating the tricks to the competitors before this year's speed challenge.

Sean Haddow

The Void

Nice one, Matt, Matt & Sean!

Well done Christian, 21.4 is PDQ on the STC!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!