News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

BenPycroft24

Would it be possible to make a quick tutorial on it? I can't imagine in. Plus I find it earlier to learn if I see it. It's easier to grasp haha. Sounds cool though. I learnt eifell tower a couple days ago. It's such a simple trick but also visually pleasing.

The Void

Sound like some sort of pinwheeling? Sorry, prob need a video demo or link.

Today I passed 6th Dan practice. 2/7 November.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BenPycroft24

Congrats void! I managed to shave off 5 seconds on the intermediate speed ladder today as well.

shalafi

I'll try to make a short demo video tomorrow, hopefully with natural light (but not hoping much, weather is really shitty lately)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

shalafi

Here you are, indoors video.

I'll put it under "What's this trick called?" as well.

The Void

Well done Ben, and shalafi.

Damp, dark and dreary today. Fail. Indoor practice in artificial light.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BenPycroft24

Thanks Void.
That trick looks fun as well shalafi. I'll have to try it out tomorrow :)

fredCP

Inspired by KendAlex's "Wings ans Rings", I landed "Wingwalker > Backhand Wingwalker > Spike", and "Wingwalker Somersault"  :) I didn't think I could get these tricks and would'nt have tried them without Alex's edit. Community makes everyone better !
Fred

The Void

fredCP

Thanks, Void ! You inspired me too with some of your edits, "Still Seeking Six" for example, that made me try and land Fast Hand Drill and Banking variations !

The Void

The Void

Passed 6th Dan practice today. 3/11 November.

shalafi

Congrats! I did failed 2nd Dan for the 2nd day in a row.

The Void

LarsVegas

landed the current challenge of the endless combo. Of course it's not on tape. We usually don't film during our weekly meeting :(
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion