News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Records! You can do it how many times!?!?!?!

Started by Dave, 03 November, 2011, 21:47:46

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

PikWik

nice one void. i didnt even know what a moon circle was until i saw this!

is that shpongle i heard playing in the background?

The Void

Quote from: PikWik on 20 November, 2013, 01:34:14
nice one void. i didnt even know what a moon circle was until i saw this!
*cough* ;)
Quoteis that shpongle i heard playing in the background?
Sorry, no idea, I wasn't running the hi-fi that night.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Dimensions

I was bored today so...
Lunar record
Lunar record - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
Opposite lunar record - Thanks Matty!
Oops, bad trimming - please start watching at 0:37
Opposite lunar record - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
Moon circle record
Moon circle record - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
Connected Turntable record
Turntable record - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
Swirl aeroplane record
Swirl aeroplane consistency - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
Candle flip record
Candle flip record - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv

The last 4 were one with my new Ozora - Thanks Kev!

-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

BKA

Very impressive consistency, Rob! Well done. Records will be updated in a day or two.

The Void

BKA

Well done Void, updated.
Well done, Dimensions, updated for Candle Flip, Swirl Aeroplane, Turntable and Moon Circle. BUT...
Quote from: Dave on 03 November, 2011, 21:47:46rules
-Balance tricks should be held still for 3 seconds.
We were tough on Ben with the SGSs, so have to apply the same rigour to you for those Lunar ones. I'm afraid you have a rather sketchy definition of both "still" and of "3 seconds". Which is a shame, because it's clear that you can do those tricks well. We'd encourage you to have another crack at those 2, making sure you breathe slowly and count "elephants" or "Mississippis" in threes next time. For counting purposes, remember that the moment the balance is settled is not "one", but "zero".

[Balance lands, and hand stops moving]"One Mississippi
Two Mississippi
Three Mississippi" <-- 3 seconds ends on the red "i".

The Void

I've had a few good runs at UFO lately, so I thought I'd give it a crack tonight.

http://juggling.tv/13866 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
The 7th one "felt" a bit weird to me when I did it, but watching the video back, it looks okay to me. I'll hand this over to moderators [user]Kev[/user] or [user]donald grant[/user] to verify this one...

Sorry about the strip lights in shot. I should know better.

Kev

Looks good to me [user]Void[/user], I guess the 7th one is a little 'ugly' compared to the others but it's still a UFO!

The Void

The Void

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

BKA

The Void

Blimey, well done Rob! Didn't the blood rush to your head though? :D