News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Video Challenge: Endless Combo (everybody can enter)

Started by Cliffdama, 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Sorry about the business of shot, Brandon, that was my fault, as I was filming. Will, Ash and Rich were all racing to get it, with Adam trying on his own camera too. Actually, Adam got it first, but wasn't able to upload from the park. Ash even did it twice, but the first time, he was standing behind Will. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Yan Kud

Yeah! BRandon did well!!! common we have to move, sorry i was away from community for a while ;)
Kendama player from Russia. Player of KendamaUDM Team         ( Ayrat Basharov and me are the only members)

EKO 2013 - Best Trick Battle Champion and Russian Kendama Champion

BrandonYoder

haha, its no big deal void.
I approve of the shot.
He clearly got the trick.
just suggesting that if he wants to, he could always re-film it later so it is more obvious when the videos get all put together.
Wouldn't want him to miss his moment to shine!

That being said, I approve.
Go on ash.  :)

BKA

Great, now as we wait for Ash to set move #34, a reminder that
[user]Dimensions[/user], [user]Yoda[/user], [user]Yan Kud[/user], [user]BrandonYoder[/user] and [user]Ash[/user] have to sit this one out.

Quote from: BrandonYoder on 01 September, 2013, 18:50:25In the meantime, if you get a chance, refilm it without all the distractions in the shot.
(Not required, but remember, this is going into a compilation video, so people wont know which one of you to watch.)
We can probably do something cunning in the editing. :)

Dimensions

Knowing Ash it'll probably be a lighthouse flip next ;D
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

Ash

Wassup!

Apologies about the clip as we were racing against mreasyguy for the upload!

I will get it again today and re-upload the clip to this page.

In the mean time, next trick is Double Somersault good luck :).

Ash
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times - Bruce Lee

P.S. Replace Kick with Trick

Ash

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times - Bruce Lee

mreasyguy

Had a spare few minutes during my lunch break at work so decided to have a go.

Dimensions

Assuming this is ok with Ash I made a prediction of the next step (just for a laugh!)
[user]mreasyguy[/user] DONT READ IT!
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

Ash

mreasyguy

Cool! if that's the case then the next step is...

Tap one turn somersault.

So pop the ken straight, tap the base cup with the Tama to make the ken do a somersault landing in lighthouse again.

(so not a trade spike @Dimensions :P)

BKA

[user]Yoda[/user], [user]Yan Kud[/user], [user]BrandonYoder[/user], [user]Ash[/user] and [user]mreasyguy[/user] must sit out this round. Good luck to everyone else!

emagdnim

quick question.

Kendama size at the Endles combo challenge.
Is it oke to do a trick with an other size kendama than the standart size kendama?

BKA

Hmm, suprisingly we have not specified this so far. But since all the tricks so far have been with competition sized kendamas, we think it should probably stay that way. We've added it as a rule in the first post. We also added...
QuoteGuidelines (To help for a nicer compilation video)
- Hold the start and finish positions of the combo still for a couple of seconds please.
- Please film in daylight if possible. Clips usually look very poor in artificial light.
- Please film in Landscape, not Portrait.