News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Royal Plush competition

Started by BKA, 10 August, 2017, 13:40:37

Previous topic - Next topic

spadgy

Our adopted degu Ronnie – seen here slaying a downspike – is a pretty plush chap. Or he's just chewing up a Kendama keyring he stole from me. One or the other.

EDITS: Me being an idiot with image posting!

r0bson

plushiest thing i can think of is my childhood teddy bear

BKA

Time up. Competition closed.

Results soon.

BKA

BKA

Okay, here we go...

1. @Dice126
2. @shalafi
3. @johndmc
4. @Old_git
5. @Acmuirhead
6. @Johnny bouch
7. @Jedi_man
8. @Ashton
9. @jakub.zahumensky
10. @James_Hoang25718
11. @Matt Goody
12. @John
13. @spadgy
14. @r0bson

Roll up, roll up, try your luck....

http://juggling.tv/16605?pin=9876

(No immediate spoilers please - For a day or two, let everyone have the fun of watching to see if they've won.  :) )

To the winner: DM us your name & address!

Thanks to everyone for entering!

Dice126

Quote from: BKA on 18 August, 2017, 12:35:21
Okay, here we go...

1. @Dice126
2. @shalafi
3. @johndmc
4. @Old_git
5. @Acmuirhead
6. @Johnny bouch
7. @Jedi_man
8. @Ashton
9. @jakub.zahumensky
10. @James_Hoang25718
11. @Matt Goody
12. @John
13. @spadgy
14. @r0bson

Roll up, roll up, try your luck....

http://juggling.tv/16605?pin=9876

(No immediate spoilers please - For a day or two, let everyone have the fun of watching to see if they've won.  :) )

To the winner: DM us your name & address!

Thanks to everyone for entering!
Congrats to the winner this was fun :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

s070s

really love this pic by the way !

johndmc

Congratulations to the winner, and thanks to void for the comp

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

John

Hope the winner enjoys the plush goodness! Thanks so much BKA for the competition :)

spadgy

Quote from: s070s on 18 August, 2017, 14:01:14

really love this pic by the way !

That's Ronnie at his chewing station, as you can see by all the detritus! He'll take anything wood there to chew up, and he love stealing stuff. So it was pretty easy to know where to point my camera phone when he pinched the keyring kendama from under my nose.

Poor lad is on his own (degu's are very socially dependent - groom each other, sleep in a pile etc) as Ronnie was rejected from his group. They aren't allowed to be sold alone really, so he was up for adoption to people that work from home, so are thus there for company. He's a great lad, but having him on his own means we feel guilty all the time... and thus he has a 6ft high degu breeder cage for 20 degus. As such, he has space for his own chewing zone, the spoiled sod!

Jedi_man

We'll get em' next time. Congrats to the winner, enjoy the plush! Thanks for the giveaway!

spadgy

I won! Lucky number 13. I just received my Plush. I love that paint finish. 'Sticky' isn't quite the word, as it doesn't quite feel like it has a tackiness. It's some different kind of stickiness. 'Super grippy' perhaps. I'm landing lighthouses on the tama extra solid with my Plush, but where it's immediately made a difference is launching the ken from a balance to spike with more precision and finesse.

And Ronnie approves too! He's already dragged the entire thing into his cage twice, but he ain't chewing this one up!

BKA

@spadgy Glad it arrived safely, and that you and Ronnie are both enjoying it!