News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Nice one, Rhys. By the way, you only need to post the plain IG url link ( in Instagram, from "..." > Share > Copy share link).

Today, inspired by John, I had a short session of trying to improve my 1-Turn Lunars. Not so great... more work!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

donald grant

Got to watch the first rough cut of my new edit last night; was pleasantly surprised that there were a couple of tricks on it that I'd completely forgotten about.  (It should be ready by next week).

And today, whilst on a wander on the forest, I landed an earth turn double whirlwind, never done one of those before!

The Void

Well done, Donald.
Today was not too cold to play outside! Woodshed session. A few mild hits....

John

It's been nice weather today, perfect for a jam outside. Unfortunate then that I've been restricted to my front room, I was however rewarded with my first 2 barrel rolls. Missed the spike both times in my excitement.

rhys_goes_peace

Just laced this little combo
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

John

Quote from: The Void on 24 February, 2017, 20:09:37
Gyroscopes.

That tama looks very interesting! Like some kind of plum stripe.

The Void

Quote from: John on 01 March, 2017, 18:43:59
Quote from: The Void on 24 February, 2017, 20:09:37
Gyroscopes.
That tama looks very interesting! Like some kind of plum stripe.
Pink triple stripe. Sample.

The Void

Landed a trick today. On watching it back, the last bit only had a half spin, instead of the full spin I was going for. Hmmm, semi-success....