News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Records! You can do it how many times!?!?!?!

Started by Dave, 03 November, 2011, 21:47:46

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Verifying:
[user]The Void[/user] - 17 Stabs - new record!
But not for long, because...
[user]shalafi[/user] - 29 Stabs - new record!
Well done both of you!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Well done! Let's see if I can get to this once I've finished my move.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

donald grant

Verified: so that's.....

33 stabs
13 rocket cradles.

Well done Void (the addition of a  hair scrunchie obviously improves consistency :) )

The Void

Thanks Donald!
Quote from: donald grant on 13 September, 2014, 07:33:11(the addition of a  hair scrunchie obviously improves consistency :) )
No, just visibility! :)

The Void

Here's one. Clifftop. Edit:Sorry, JTV streaming isn't working right now. Scroll down for the download link if you can be bothered.
Kendama endurance - Clifftop - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv

donald grant

Looks fine to me: nine clifftops for the Void.  Verified.  Anyone else fancy a go?

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

BKA

A) You have "7" in the video title.
B) You exited a couple of them quite quickly. Watch out for that.
C) But, accepted! Well done.

the milky oolong

Quote from: The Void on 24 September, 2014, 17:32:32
Here's one. Clifftop. Edit:Sorry, JTV streaming isn't working right now. Scroll down for the download link if you can be bothered.
Kendama endurance - Clifftop - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv

Eek, monstrous! Might have a crack at this one soon. Very demanding.

[user]Dimensions[/user], nice work! Remember you showing me these in Copenhagen, you've got them down tight now :)
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

Quote from: the milky oolong on 26 September, 2014, 18:29:55
Quote from: The Void on 24 September, 2014, 17:32:32Here's one. Clifftop.
Eek, monstrous! Might have a crack at this one soon. Very demanding.
Cheers. That was a bit of an odd one. I thougt I could probably get 3 or 4 to beat my old record, if I had a good try, but they just kept on coming!
Quote[user]Dimensions[/user], nice work! Remember you showing me these in Copenhagen, you've got them down tight now :)
Hmmm, might be tricky for me to fight back on that one. Perhaps I'll have a crack at something else instead this afternoon....

The Void

donald grant

Back to back records, eh?

So that's a verified...

7 backhands slip on sticks and
3 stilts

...to the Void!

The Void

Thanks, Donald. Seems it's been a record month for records!