News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

So i got this in the mail... CROIX!!!

Started by br4d24, 16 August, 2013, 10:56:45

Previous topic - Next topic

br4d24

So I randomly got a HUGE hookup from none other than the very talented Christian Nemmøe! Known for his company Croix! I have talked to him quite a bit on facebook and we are on the same group as well. I guess i have been doing something right, because this is mindblowing! The most beautiful kendama i have ever seen (Croix X Krom "Touch of Rasta") and five slightly flawed Croix Prototypes! I gave my friends all their first kendamas, Lucky guys got croix for their first ones!

So the flaws on the White Croix are extremely small on the tama and hardly noticeable, the paint plays/is breaking in like a yellow oozora so far - also very durable, including the Krom. Also the string holes are placed lower, which doesnt bother me at all - i have landed some lunars on the white (which i have jammed a bit more, until i decided to play the rasta).

The tamas look like glass, and feel like a light pool ball - its really quite amazing. I imagine a fresh mugen looks like these tamas. Anyways enjoy the pics. I will have a video with them coming soon!