News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Happy New Year! - Resolutions, hopes, predictions?

Started by The Void, 31 December, 2016, 14:03:42

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

It's past noon GMT, so way out East it's 2017 already. Coming soon to a timezone near you!

What do you want/hope/resolve/predict for 2017?

I hope to be able to afford to go to Japan again some time, to try again to get 6th Dan.
No idea what will happen in the world of kendama - no doubt the craziness of trick levels will continue to be pushed. (My prediction for 2016 didn't really seem to catch on :) http://kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2295.msg23128.html#msg23128 )

Here's wishing you all a clicky new year!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

s070s

KenSan

Happy new year all!

Personally I hope to make it to this years BKO in Exeter. And to carry on my steady improvement at kendama :)
And world peace of course!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

donald grant

Happy new year to everyone!

No resolutions as such, but hope to make it to at least one big kendama event this year, meet a few more folks, and get a new edit filmed soon.

Stay warm!

shalafi

Happy new year!

I plan to run the IKO once again. Probably travel to the EKO or the BKO... hopefully.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

johndmc

Hopefully to make it to BKO this year, although with another addition to the family due early June I'll have to see how it goes closer to the time. Also be looking to get graded once I actually get some practice in
Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)