News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

nedKendama @ NJF 2013 (Dutch jugglers festival)

Started by s070s, 06 May, 2013, 19:10:18

Previous topic - Next topic

s070s

Wanted to let you guys know nedKendama will be attending the Dutch jugglers festival this weekend. 

We will be giving some ' introduction to kendama' workshops and we'll have a little shop open to sell some kendama's .
The Dutch jugglers festival is from Tuesday 9 may till Sunday the 12th and day tickets are 6 Euro a day. There will be several artists and a galashow.  Look for more info here : http://njf2013.nl/
nedKendama will be there the last two days (zat & sun)

This will mainly be a promotional event . Off course gladly welcome every Kendama-player with a big smile or a handshake (maybe even at the same time) , but I realize it probably is a bit far for you guys. i tought you would like to know anyway.

cheers,
eelco

The Void

I won't be making it, eelco, but I'll "jugglermail" a few stickers to you. Have a good time!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

mmm, it could be interesting. I'm not promising anything, but I'll try
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

s070s

thx void !! absolutely appreciated. i was allready thinking of the 'unicorn dance' we did last ejc  ;-)

@ shalafi  ... spanish champions are allways welcome

shalafi

Quite a fun day, I even uploaded a couple of pics to twitter.

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

s070s

This kendama-adventure prooved  to be very fun and succesfull.
after a little de-tour to get the kendama's  we arrived around  10 o'clock to set-up the shop and immidealty there was a lot of attention.
We had some kendama's from Sunrise to sell and a hole box of gold ones for the workshops . I also brought one of my bilboquet and the 'emperor of Japan' for kinda of show and tell during the workshops.   

It all started very mystical, when i got tapped on my back to have one of the mysterious juggling -creatures  give me a package from far abroad.  They turned out to be the stickers from kendama.co.uk . And were a nice addition to give away after  the workshops.  So big big thanks to the  Void for making this possible. 
And after a second turning of the back...  a wild Raul Portales suddenly appeared. Raging with kendama-fever and ready to strike at any moment . Which meant a good warm up for me.

The workshops went pretty good  and jammed with Raul and Yorick the rest of the day .
And on to bigger and better things...!