News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Outlink 2017!

Started by Dimensions, 18 January, 2017, 16:53:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimensions

As neither of you completed the full set combo, Outlink is now over. Here is my verdict:
@paulsayer, certainly a valiant attempt you put forward for us, but I did set a lightning drop as the first trick of the combo, you did a spacewalk. 'Zilla did successfully complete parts 1 & 2 of the combo, therefore the winner is........

@oesterzilla!

Please PM me your address so I can get a prize off to you as soon as possible. Well done!

Thanks to all those who competed this year and a second congrats to Paul for getting the silver this year. I don't know about the rest of you, but I certainly enjoyed running Outlink.

And for all who want to know the full sentence:
Dimensions is going to make Outlink difficult initiating identification of titular threats for the next E/BKO

Paul & 'Zilla, I hope to see you both at one of them

Again, thanks to all!

-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Well played, @paulsayer . And congratulations @oesterzilla ! Rockin'!

And cheers again to Rob!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

johndmc

Congratulations, and thanks for running it all Rob

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

John

Congrats @oesterzilla ! Very nice work chap. Super difficult last trick and huge props to Paul for a triumphant second.
Great competition this year from Rob. Looking forward to playing with you all in person someday :)