News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Basics: Swing Tutorial

Started by KendAlex, 21 December, 2013, 11:01:58

Previous topic - Next topic

KendAlex

Hey Folks,

Here is a new Tutorial, and it is all back to BASICS
SWING up Tutorial

all the tricks are done with KROM Deluxe v2 Kendamas

Kev

Thanks Alex, looking forward to seeing this but unfortunately is not available on mobile devices :(

Out of interest - is there a good reason why people do this sometimes or is it a default setting in YouTube or something?

PikWik

@kev - i cant say for certain, but it seems like some videos arent added to the mobile app version of youtube. if a video is extra popular it is added to the mobile version of youtube, but some videos from the web version still arent on the mobile version. im guessing its something to do with flash plugins/video size/copyright claims. but im right there with you, "why arent all the youtube videos on the mobile version??"  :(

that said, i did check this out on my comp at the house and i really appreciate kendalex's help on proper swing technique!

Kev

Oh ok, I was assuming uploaders were forgetting or choosing not to tick a box that enabled it. Seems strange that youtube would do that but fair enough, thanks for your info!

I've still not been near a desktop computer since this was posted so I've yet to see it :(

Dimensions

I believe that it is due to copyrighted music / other content (naming brands etc.) but I reckon that the first assumption is more correct

-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6