News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Records! You can do it how many times!?!?!?!

Started by Dave, 03 November, 2011, 21:47:46

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

I thought I'd try out my new tripod. It was a bit cold and breezy outdoors, but not too bad for Lunars...
Moon Landing - Consistency again - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

donald grant

That would be 4 stilts and 14 lunars to the Void (never noticed the beams in your kitchen before :) )

The Void

Thanks Donald!
Maybe I'll give something else a shot this afternoon, while I'm waiting for my mechanic to call.

The Void

The Void

BenPycroft24

Are there any records that haven't been set yet? Or ones withing average skill range. Or within my skill range (applying to void or rob to answer)

The Void

Hi Ben,
See the first post in this thread to see what's been set. There are certainly gaps.

They should be one standard trick though, no combination tricks. But go for it!

BenPycroft24

Will do. I'll have a go at setting/breaking some records tomorrow.

BKA

We call them Reverse Aeroplanes, but accepted! Well done.

Notes for next time:
Better visibility if the sun is behind the camera.
For Reverse tricks like this, the Ken (or tama) must travel up in the triangle between your shoulders and your hand. A couple of these ones were borderline, but okay.

BenPycroft24

Noted and thanks :)
I was going to upload an orbit video but I can only upload one video a day on juggling.tv and its poor quality and out of shot sometimes. Managed 47 though.

BKA

Quote from: BenPycroft24 on 22 October, 2014, 14:21:26I can only upload one video a day on juggling.tv
Think that's a limit for new members. It goes away after a while.

BenPycroft24

After 7 days it goes. So it'll have to be a video a day for me :)