News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

New Kendama: Something Unique

Started by axel.aas.12, 25 February, 2014, 01:59:47

Previous topic - Next topic

axel.aas.12

Hello.

I havent been on here for awhile, ive been too busy skiing and playing kendama. But right now I have enough money (and the need) for a new kendama. This time when I buy one, I want to have something unique yet still very good for playing. I have thought of ozora, but now that I have the money it seems like "just another kendama". Do you have any ideas on Something cool?

I know this sort of thread is made very often, but I just want some opinions.

Thanks!  ;)
Working on lunar flips.

Wu Tang Forever!

The Void

Since you worded it nicely, I'll respond. :)

Uniqueness would lead me to suggest that you think along the lines of some of the more limited edition kendamas being run out around now. Grain Theory, Terra Little Bit Bigger, Musou, are all options, although not necessarily available or in stock right now. Or you could look at a different wood. Krom Deluxe, Keyaki, KUSA Cherry Pro, ....
Or you can look at the "custom decorated" option. So a hand painted/artist line tama, (Croix, Sourmash, Lamani, Girr, etc) or a stain or full-painted ken.

It all depends on your aesthetic preferences (and budget) and perhaps patience, but there are a few things for you to ponder over.
Cheers!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!