News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Anyone have opinions on kens from Deal With it SF?

Started by Keyvihn, 29 August, 2014, 22:43:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyvihn

Hey guys I'm new here. I've been playing for about 6 months now but I've been stuck with 2 kendamas (2013 KenUSA promod and a silk tribute) that are pretty beat up now and I've been wanting to get another. I have had experience playing with other kendamas such as ozoras, aTacks, Sweets promods, Roots, and Krom deluxes and have enjoyed all.

Recently I've found out about dealwithitsf's kendamas and have been interested in them because they look really nice but I've had no luck on finding any reviews or opinions on them. Is there anyone that can help me out? I'm having a difficult time deciding whether to get one of these since their releases are usually limited runs or if I should just go with an ozora.  You can never go wrong with an ozora, right? haha

The Void

Never tried a DWI, but just a quick... Welcome to the forum!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

PikWik

i havent played a DWI but i have played a sourmash ken and they look almost identical. and the sourmash ken plays alot like a shenzu from kendama co. which is to say, the ken is kind of chunky feeling vs the dense yet lightness of a certain JKA.

M.Wang

I've just tried a DWI ken. I feel that the spike is really short but overall fine. Maybe the sarado wasn't pushed down enough.
-M.Wang

Simplicity! CLICKON!
KENDAMA.

RodDama

I have a couple! They are really dope! My bare bones is like a natty tk type of feel... The painted ones have some TAAAACK to them.. Good for practicing those tricky balance moves ;)
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com