News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Terra at EJC 2012

Started by AlexSmith, 20 July, 2012, 20:20:27

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexSmith

Hey all,

My girlfriend and I will be attending EJC 2012 in Poland, and we'll be brining some Terra kens with us! We're excited at the prospect of getting some more Terra products to European players, as overseas shipping options aren't the most wallet friendly. We'll be selling them by auction, with the auction closing at the end of the day the EKO is taking place (Wed, 1 August). We'll have more specific info on this once we arrive at the EJC, so if you're interested in participating in the auction please just come ask either myself or my girlfriend (Kristin) at the event!
We'll have three Beta series Terra kens with us, the number 2 Purpleheart, the number 1 Zebrano, and the number 1 Black & White Ebony. Each comes in a hand-made cloth bag, with the usual goodies (ID card, Terra stickers, hand-made wood keychain, etc).

But enough talk. How about some photos...

Sam Merkel

:Drool:
Have fun at EJC, bro!

Daniela

oooh, sounds good!! may be I want to have one terra kendama.. hahaha.... not only the pill! we will see! nice idea about the auction.  cya there!

AlexSmith

OK! We're going to be hosting a little side competition for a Purpleheart pill as well now! Took some last minute figuring out, but we wanted to host some sort of competition as well! Unfortunately we won't have the pill with us at EJC (Ben looked into shipping it here by Wednesday would have been insanely expensive, way over $100), but Ben will send some photos, and then he'll ship it to the winner! So it kind of works out in the end.

The competition will be.... a surprise! It won't be something too difficult or something that you could really practise for all that much though, we'll announce exactly when and where we'll be holding it sometime soon. We're thinking either sometime Wednesday night, or possibly Thursday during the day sometime.

The Void

That there was 3 bargains, for sure.
pic.twitter.com/n19rqtzW

Alex R won the pill. Nice.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dadooh

So what about this year? Terras for EJC 2013? ::)

br4d24

wow those are beautiful!

I just found out something that im kicking myself about now!
Terra seems to be based in Edmonton which was 4hrs from my house 2 months ago. Recently moved for school so now its 7 or more... still pretty sweet they are so close! Might have to grab one now.