News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

BKA Southern Regional Competition - Oct 30th 2011

Started by BKA, 28 July, 2011, 13:50:21

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

We're very pleased to announce the first ever Southern Regional Competition, on October 30th.

All the details are here.
IJDb page: http://www.jugglingdb.com/events/index.php?id=7925

Get practising!

Edit: Just to mention the Regional comps are for UK or UK-resident players only. Non Brits welcome to visit and play, but not compete. BKO will remain an Open format.

Edit 2: CASH PRIZES!

Edit 3: Free Raffle ticket for everyone.

Edit 4: Prize pool of £100 thanks to our generous sponsor SunRise "play & perform"

Edit 5: Facebook event page

Edit 6: Free tea, coffee & biscuits!

Edit 7: Trading from The Kendama Company and Gravity Outlaws - come see the newest, shiniest stuff!

Finn Darco

Looks good! might be able to make the epic journey from Kent accross the width of the UK to Bristol as my brother will be at university there as of September...
Everything you do is a balloon... (http://eydiab.wordpress.com)

Mark

I should be able to make the 20 minute drive. :P
British STC: 2008 - 1st ....  2009 - 2nd ... 2011 - 4th
British Advanced Championship: 2011 - 4th

By markool89 at 2011-08-06

John

Dave

I'll certainly be there as it's only half an hour down the motorway!!!
BALL AND CUP!

BatDancer

Guess I can stroll across town... ;) See you there!

circusfreak

sign me up. I've printed the list and its now next to my kettle.

BKA

Mark

British STC: 2008 - 1st ....  2009 - 2nd ... 2011 - 4th
British Advanced Championship: 2011 - 4th

By markool89 at 2011-08-06

Sonicpearse

FANTASTIC! Looking forward to it. Cheers for organising Void! By the way - i don't suppose there's any chance of swapping Bat into quarter final tricks and stabbing heaven into early rounds??!! No, i did'nt think so - i'll make Bat my tea break trick...
Sonicpearse

SamB

I'm in although it will be after the annual Halloween knees-up (which this year happens to be in Bristol). So here's hoping the annual Halloween hangover doesn't come with a shaky hand...
Shall we keep costumes on?
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

BKA

Halloween kd? We expect everyone to be doing the [noembed][/noembed]!

BKA

John

Somewhat frustratingly, I probably won't be able to make this now, although I'll damn well try my best. Will it be on jtv afterwards..?

The Void

Aww, John, shame. Well, fingers crossed that you'll manage to turn up trumps and get there anyway.

As for video, I find it quite tricky to run an event and film it at the same time, so if someone else wants to volunteer to be the official event videographer, then great. (If you're a reasonably experienced cameraman, I might lend you my camera to shoot with.....).
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!