News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Man, I just don't know if I'll ever get to grips with Reswings. Thanks for the jaw-drop, @kendamatty !
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

And now a Juggle Whirlwind Europe from @paulsayer ! Like Elvis, my knees are weak.

And I just found out that yesterday was Bat Appreciation Day. If only I'd known....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Today I realised that I'd better start planning *something* for my IKO Dan Jam.

The Void

He he.
https://twitter.com/RoyalKendama/status/987979805537816576

The Void

.                            .                    .
Here's a triple nodded SGS from the other day. Today I ran the IKO list and my Dan jam for it. So-so.

The Void

.               .
Wait, there are four parts to that nod.
"Nod off-off-on-on"? :-)

The Void

The Void

.                        .                      .               
Managed a quick sesion in the breeze this afternoon. But here's one from Monday:

.                  .             
Inverse Everest > In

The Void

A little session in the late afternoon sun, today, working on weaknesses.

donald grant

Managed to get a bit of filming done yesterday afternoon.  Got a couple of tricks for the collaboration, plus a sudden unexpected rush of "going for AND actually hitting tricks" meant that we got about half of a new edit done before the weather went horribly wrong and we had to retreat for biscuits....

The Void

Quote from: donald grant on 02 May, 2018, 20:24:15
... filming ...  Got a couple of tricks for the collaboration,
Yay!
Quote from: donald grant on 02 May, 2018, 20:24:15
plus a sudden unexpected rush of "going for AND actually hitting tricks" meant that we got about half of a new edit done before the weather went horribly wrong and we had to retreat for biscuits....
Also yay!

The Void

Me and Rob on Saturday:

Unfortunately, the camera decided to defocus a little for this one. Oh well.

The Void

Another one from the arch last Saturday. Props to Rob. (See what I did there?)

The Void

Here's one for @Mad0zak (even though he never posts here :-P ), according to his rules of...
1. At least 3 moves
2. No "just fall in" finish.
https://twitter.com/RoyalKendama/status/993538329126858753
I added a couple of caveats:
3. Competition size
4. Natty
:)

TechieCrow

I did a kenflip to base cup instead of to big cup at work.

my housemate flipped because we were messing with that trick for a solid week and he was getting close haha, sadly no footage unless I can get my hands on the cctv ;)