News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Cherry wood 2013 pro models

Started by Misterwhang, 19 June, 2013, 13:22:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Misterwhang

I asked this question in another thread but never got an answer. I was just wondering if Kenusa came out with the 2013 cherry wood promodels?

Misterwhang

Oh and if they are coming out if they havent already

The Void

If they've been released or announced, that info would surely be on KendamaUSA's site/blog/feed.
If they haven't, then any answer you may get would be purely speculative.
*shrug*
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

HansNickmans

Basically, what Void said.

I've seen them on kengarden's instagram and the cherry model in Colin Sander edit 9 (at the end) is his 2013 one (since it's slightly darker than the 2012 sage Alex Smith one).

So yeah, what Void said..
Kendama Belgium!

AlexSmith

There are indeed cherry wood 2013 pro models. They haven't really had an 'official' announcement though, and they haven't had them up for sale on their website. The ones that have been sold are mostly through retail shops and at events, that will change soon, I'm sure.

The Void

So I was wrong. :-) Good to know, thanks Alex!
My 2012 Alex Smith Cherrywood lives in my kitchen, and gets a quick click whenever the kettle's on. Solid.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!