News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

European Kendama Open 2017

Started by jakub.zahumensky, 18 April, 2017, 19:16:42

Previous topic - Next topic

s070s

At leased you tried something with them

jakub.zahumensky

Division for players who have started playing in May / June / July 2017

The Void

Curious ordering, but *Like*!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: The Void on 17 July, 2017, 10:37:49
Curious ordering, but *Like*!

Do you mean ordering within the tricklist? What order would you have used? I wanted to go from easiest to hardest, with a spike at the end.

The Void

Quote from: jakub.zahumensky on 17 July, 2017, 10:39:12
I wanted to go from easiest to hardest, with a spike at the end.
That's a contradiction. :)
BC
Candle
Spike
Aeroplane
Moshi x 4
Lighthouse
Tricky to know where to place the Moshi, but the others are in standard Kyu order.
Is this a Ladder, or a Speed List?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: The Void on 17 July, 2017, 11:24:59
Quote from: jakub.zahumensky on 17 July, 2017, 10:39:12
I wanted to go from easiest to hardest, with a spike at the end.
That's a contradiction. :)
BC
Candle
Spike
Aeroplane
Moshi x 4
Lighthouse
Tricky to know where to place the Moshi, but the others are in standard Kyu order.
Is this a Ladder, or a Speed List?

life is full of paradoxes ;) it is a speedtrick - I like the idea that you get a second chance when you mess up

The Void

If it's a Speed List, I guess the order doesn't matter so much. Cool.

Dimensions

As I'm arriving on the Monday, will it be possible to try and save any camp space for me? (Assuming your all going to try and stay in the same spot)
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: Dimensions on 17 July, 2017, 19:07:08
As I'm arriving on the Monday, will it be possible to try and save any camp space for me? (Assuming your all going to try and stay in the same spot)

We can try. I think Mendo Frisks will be among the first to arrive on Saturday.

Dimensions

That would be great! Thanks

but of course, no need to stress if it isn't possible
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

shalafi

Quote from: s070s on 14 July, 2017, 11:09:13
but anyway
did no one else did a DAN exam last year ?
that there are not willing to come this year. ...?
I realised that the Kendama World Cup is this weekend, just 5 days sooner than the EKO, so that may explain their absence.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

The Void

Akira will be arriving on Thursday morning. :-)

jakub.zahumensky

Small SATURDAY schedule adjustment: The EU cup will be held 10:00-14:00 instead of the planned 12:00-17:00. Please, be punctual, as we have to be done by 14:00. They put on an extra show that starts at 15:00.

I am really sorry about this, I was looking forward to getting more sleep on Saturday as well...

Jakub

The Void

Royal Kendama will livestream some of the EKO.

Keep your eyes on our Twitter for links when we go live. (If anyone can repost them here when they see them, that would be great, thanks!)

http://bambuser.com/channel/RoyalKendama